Monday, June 13, 2016

Arts Camp 2016


A month or so ago, I announce that I was presenting at Arts Camp 2016 in St. Cloud Minnesota.  I am presenting in the morning on Stop Motion Animation and in the afternoon on Using Social Media as Professional Development. I'm really looking forward to both presentations. For those joining me, this will be your main resource for my presentation. 


Stop Motion Animation: 
Tuesday, June 14th
Studio B, 10:00 to 11:30

Past Practice (iPad Stand, Story Set-up, Project Samples for all levels)
Flipped Lesson (How to use Stop Motion Studio, How to Save Projects)


Using Social Media for Professional Development
Tuesday, June 14th
Studio B, 1:00 to 3:00


New links may be added to this page as our conversation evolves in our sessions.  Looking forward to meeting the participants of Arts Camp 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment